Sprint Pre-Order and Release date discussion threadGeneral

When do you think the Sprint pre orders will start shipping?

1. Monday June 11th

2 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. Wednesday June 13th

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. Thursday June 14th

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. Monday June 18th

19 vote(s)
    40.4%
  5. Wednesday June 20th

24 vote(s)
    51.1%
  1. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Well we at least know insidesprintnow has already stated that the web page for pre orders are coming. So even if those pics were photoshopped, who knows...that could be the phone. I just want at least a 32 gig with the 2 gigs of ram and dd card.
  2. alexander323bc

alexander323bc Well-Known Member

My have read a few places that all the phones for the first few months will be 16 gigs.
  3. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

I'm not doubting you, but I would like to read this for myself. I'm hoping this is not the case. But if it is, I'll wait.
  4. alexander323bc

alexander323bc Well-Known Member

You can doubt me. I must have read something wrong. If the memory is SD why couldn't you have 16,32 and 64. Ignore my previous comment.
  5. spridell

spridell Well-Known Member

I bet this will be out by end of June or early July.

2gb Ram and physically unchanged from the international model. Since S-Voice is integrated in the physical button Samsung is probably requiring all carriers to keep the button.
    crow11ad likes this.
  6. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

The 20th is the New York event, so anytime between the 20th and July is what I'm expecting.
    crow11ad likes this.
  7. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

This thread is the first I've seen those pictures. Perhaps the people who have distributed these pictures are not people who frequent Twitter? People are also excited for the US to get the GS3, and because of that, I can understand why people get whisked away with fakes.
  8. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

There is a thread in the Sprint forum and in the EVO LTE forum with the pics posted. AP also posted them on their facebook.

My point was was that they were fake. How else would they have gotten the photos if not from AP's post? It's not like any other site picked up the photos and posted them as real.

I have no doubt that after seeing the FCC filing for both Verizon's and Sprint's model that the design will remain unchanged, but that doesn't mean those photos still weren't photoshopped. :)
  9. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Well-Known Member

Oh sh*t boyy....you just my day...uh oh uh oh......im guessing pretty soonn!!! maybe june 20 like the others... or july 10...im just picking random dates
  10. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

June 04, 2012 - Sprint (NYSE:S), the only national wireless carrier offering truly unlimited data for all phones while on the Sprint network1, will offer Samsung Galaxy S
    jerofld likes this.
  11. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

12. nomunk

nomunk Well-Known Member

I would not touch the Galaxy S3 with a ten foot pole if they have not fixed the horrible radio which the Galaxy 2 had, I can only assume the S3 will have a horrible radio also.
  13. HM08

HM08 Active Member

Yay. That's only two weeks away :)
  14. xxINFIDELxx

xxINFIDELxx Well-Known Member

So are all the phones available from each carrier going to be the same spec size wise? Should make the cases available for it universal, correct? I can't decide if I want the blue or white, step son is getting my SGSII. Sure I'll have to get the wife one too...she still has the OG EVO and it's showing it age. Hope Sprint lets me upgrade early My upgrade is due July 1rst!
  15. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

Question about pre-orders. Do you need money for a pre-order for Sprint? Also Sprint's website is showing that the phone supports up to 32GB micro SD? Why is it saying 32GB when Samsung has already said it supports 64GB micro SD?
  16. ShoxV

ShoxV Well-Known Member

can anyone explain to me the advantages of paying $50 for an extra 16gb of space when you can just buy a bigger SD card?

Is this just for the hardcore people who want to have 128 gb of space?
  17. crow11ad

Well with the 16 gigs you get about 9 gigs that can actually be for the apps. For some reason ICS doesn't allow you to save to the sd card like previous versions of Android. So paying the extra $50.00 you can have the knowing you will be ok and if you were to add a 64 gig card like I am going to do, that can be for your music and pics and vids.
  18. crow11ad

Just go to sprint.com and click on shop...there it is. Just pre ordered the pebble blue 32 gig. Already have a 64 gig micro sd. Cannot wait.
  19. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

ICS doesn't allow you to save apps to the sd card? Why did they do that?
  20. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

A lot cheaper than I expected it to be compared to the pre-order prices at Negri.
  21. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Well-Known Member

damn already.....why should i pre-order i never pre-order a phone....does it cost more than usual? it cost $250 ...

i could careless about color on the phone but when i went to go pre-order it was so hard to decide......

give me me good reasons why to pick pebble blue or white
  22. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

I preordered too. I just got the EVO LTE but I am going to compare both then send one back. I want to see for myself and not go by what I read or others say.
  23. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

I got the Blue 32.
    crow11ad likes this.
  24. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Well-Known Member

I just got my Pre-Order in at 12:04 really looking forward to get this new phone.
    crow11ad likes this.