• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint prepping update for hero

My awake time has been going down and working just fine. Phones been on for 36 mins, awake time 22 mins (63%). It's been going down ever since it rebooted!

New feature noticed....when on a phone call, there are now two buttons on the screen under the pic...Mute and Speaker phone. This makes it much easier to do than hitting menu then selecting those.

Upvote 0
My awake time has been going down and working just fine. Phones been on for 36 mins, awake time 22 mins (63%). It's been going down ever since it rebooted!

New feature noticed....when on a phone call, there are now two buttons on the screen under the pic...Mute and Speaker phone. This makes it much easier to do than hitting menu then selecting those.

OK, meangreen... I'm gonna un-install Handcent and see what happens. If my phone blows up, I know who to blame. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones