• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Product Ambassador: Flip the Board

Tetelasti

Apr 21, 2014
Wanting to keep up with all the latest news without going to 15 websites? Well, flipboard is for you then! With Flipboard you have access to thousands of resources that you can follow and be updated with regularly. You can customize your feed with many options such as sports, health, news, auto, home, apps, food, t.v., gaming, music, movies, and on and on and on! Doesnt matter what your interests are, it will be here on your flipboard!

All you have to do to access this is swipe to the right when you are on your home screen and you are there! All the information you need right at your fingertips within seconds! Its that easy! No more missing that news article, or that sports score, not with flipboard at your finger tips.

I have really enjoyed this feature and have been using it alot. I have compared it to a lot of other news feeds and I must say that this is right there with the others.

My favorite sections are the Sports and the Technology! To customize your feeds, all you have to do is while in the Flipboard select the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and check mark the feeds you want! And BOOM! you got it!

You Sprint Product Ambassador Team
“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.
They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador
shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions
of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community
members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones