[Sprint] [ROM][JB] Bugless Beast - Toroplus [10/7/2012]

Last Updated:

1. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

(Not my work, I take no credit):

I've heard a lot about this ROM (good things of course!)

[​IMG]

What Works:
    MMS
    4G
    Compass (180 deg. fix)

What Doesn't
    Nothing that I know of

Check out the XDA thread here.

DONATE to Peter if you like his work!

Advertisement
  2. slyd

slyd Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about trying this one out. Maybe on Sunday.
  3. frenchy714

Bugless Beast was around on the OG Evo (wayyyy back) and the OG Droid! I've heard nothing but good things about it.....There's a reason it's called "Bugless".
  4. slyd

slyd Well-Known Member

Just flashed it. Fast and smooth but no extras that I can see but still messing with it. Seems like stock. I thought with 4.1.2 the homescreen would rotate too..
  5. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

The thing I've seen on the gnex is that I can't handle stock. At a bare minimum I need lockscreen weather and power widget toggles. Bugless is good, but I think most of the Gnex roms are relatively bugless.
    NaterTots likes this.
  6. slyd

slyd Well-Known Member

7. frenchy714

I believe that's only the case for the N7 using the stock launcher (someone correct me if I'm wrong). No big deal, you can do that using Nova or Apex.
  8. slyd

slyd Well-Known Member

Back to eos.
  9. MizzouBrent

Never used eos. Is it pretty good?
  10. frenchy714

I can't handle stock either (YOU of all people know this!). I also agree that we have a long list of ROM's that are pretty damn stable.
  11. slyd

slyd Well-Known Member

It's pretty basic but it has some nice options - long press on the navigation bar icons - kind of takes me back to Tommy's ghost rosie. Also has the power toggles, battery notifications and an app to switch prls on-the-fly among a few other things. I don't need a lot of extras but these I like. I get decent battery life with the lean 180 kernel - maybe 2 1/2 hours screen-on along with listening to a couple of hours of podcasts and maybe a half hour of phone calls - takes me to 24+ hours consistently. Everything works and no lag.
    This doesn't have inverted apps but I'm not a fan of everything dark.
    NaterTots likes this.
  12. MizzouBrent

Cool I will have to give it a shot sometime. I like inversion but I can just flash inverted gapps for that.