• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Show Us Your Screens!!!

frenchy714

Android Expert
Nov 11, 2010
East Tawas, MI
It's been pretty nerve-racking around here lately, with all the adversity surrounding our toroplus devices. Whether we'll get the JB OTA or not, will LTE work on our JB ROM's, etc. It seems as if the toroplus is the red-headed step child of the Gnex family! That being said, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and do something fun. To bring us all back to the reason we chose root.....Complete Control of our phones and Customization! SHOW ME YOUR SCREENS!!!!

Screenshot_2012-07-16-22-27-44.png

Reactions: 9to5cynic
I'll post mine, even though its pretty plain. I tried from my phone today ( didn't work) but I will when I get home. I gotcha Frenchy!

Appreciate it Aaron. Honestly it's not that serious and you don't have to, just thought it'd be fun. I remember back in the OG Evo days, I would see so many different setups and customizations, it blew my mind! I loved how each unique setup I saw accented its owner.

Maybe I'm going too deep with this, but this was one of the reasons I rooted; and I've seen some sick setups on the Gnex recently that has me motivated to do some major tinkering!

Upvote 0
Appreciate it Aaron. Honestly it's not that serious and you don't have to, just thought it'd be fun. I remember back in the OG Evo days, I would see so many different setups and customizations, it blew my mind! I loved how each unique setup I saw accented its owner.

Maybe I'm going too deep with this, but this was one of the reasons I rooted; and I've seen some sick setups on the Gnex recently that has me motivated to do some major tinkering!

That's how I got ideas and learned his much you could do to customize your phone. Good thread, more should post.

BTW, how do you make the image bigger? It was a p.i.t.a to post the screenshot.

Upvote 0
Mine is simple, haven't even had time to change around the icons yet.

12+-+1

Clock is Beautiful Widgets

Second screen to show setup of all other screens, have this one with facebook and apps on the bottom, one with twitter, one with calendar, and one with messages.
12+-+1

All of the widgets come from wizz widgets and its the stock theme.

Upvote 0
I am about to get a new Droid from Verizon tomorrow.. any tips??

Welcome to the forums! This is the Sprint Galaxy Nexus forum, you may want to ask your question in the Android Lounge or Verizon threads. I am not to educated on Verizon phones but I would suggest either the Galaxy S3 or the Galaxy Nexus.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones