Sprint store Columbus

Last Updated:

1. Karl14

Karl14 Member This Topic's Starter

It's 5:40am and I'm at the sprint store on Polaris. No one is here. I drove past the BB and RS and no lines there either. I expected people to be camping out or at least here by now.

Advertisement
  2. mike208

mike208 Well-Known Member

Well hello fellow Columbus Evo shopper. I am still at work, planning to hit up a sprint store in grove city when I get off work at 7am. Hopefully there aren't any lines and I can get the phone since I failed to preorder it. I don't want to miss out on it by not going to a sprint store. But not having to deal with a MIR is making it tempting to try RS or BB.

3. Karl14

Karl14 Member This Topic's Starter

Im sitting right next to q caribou drive thru and everyone is looking at me weird. I can't help it they don't understand or appreciate our passion. 118 minutes left! Good luck in grove city.

4. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

Polaris here I come!

5. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

im at a red light on my laptop (pro2 internet connect sharing) getting ready for the hunt... bestbuy first.. :D

6. antianalog

antianalog Active Member

I'm at the mill run store. About 10 of us waiting for Sprint to open. They have water and soda for s :)

7. audiofx2

audiofx2 Well-Known Member

Sprint store in Youngstown opened at 8am. I got there around 7am and was around the 15th in line. Front of the line got there at 4am. By time the store opened at 8am there were around 25. Everyone was getting a phone and they said there were plenty to go around.