Sprint stores have Epic accessories but won't sell them early :(Accessories

Last Updated:

1. SnootchyBoochys

SnootchyBoochys Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just called my local Sprint store to see if they had any of the Epic 4G accessories....I was hoping to pick them up early so I could spend less time in the store and buy them before they are gone....It looks like that is not going to happen because the Sprint rep told me the accessories have a "Do not sell until Tuesday, August 31st" sticker of some sort....I really wanted to have my dock, case, and screen protector ready to go but oh well I guess....I will be buying my Epic 4G at Best Buy August 31st but I'm hoping they sell some cases and screen protectors at least a day early....Have you guys had any luck getting any of the accessories for your Epic 4G early and at what stores did you find them?

Advertisement
  2. emanbb6

emanbb6 Member

they cant sell them because if they try to ring them up it comes out to be a really high price. like $6,000. lol it prevents them from just selling all the stuff early i guess.

3. DILands

DILands Well-Known Member Contributor

Unless you REALLY want it LOL or bring it back for a price match!!!

4. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

i'm not worried about accessories. i'm more worried about being able to pick the phone up from a Sprint store on launch day without a pre-order :eek:

5. DILands

DILands Well-Known Member Contributor

I know that the Best Buy I ordered from doesn't have them yet. I haven't gotten a call from SPRINT - so - I gotta believe that they don't either.

6. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

just got back from bestbuy. they let me hold one! Its a lot thinner that I thought it would be. Thats a good thing. Its also a bit heavier than I thought. Its all good though, cant wait to get this phone already!..

7. dr.pepper1

dr.pepper1 Well-Known Member

My wife bought a case for the Epic at Radio Shack yesterday. It was a hard shell case with the soft rubber exterior (plain black). She'll be getting a more girly case later, but wanted something to put on right away. We almost walked out with the Epic phones, as well, but that story is detailed in another thread.

8. SnootchyBoochys

SnootchyBoochys Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm very jealous that you got to hold an Epic!!!....I have purposely held out from going to T-Mobile or AT&T stores to look at the Galaxy S phones because I want my day 1 purchase to be my first time seeing a Super Amoled screen....I know I will be blown away and since I've been waiting for this phone for so long that I just want it to feel like Christmas morning when I get my Epic 4G...ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!