Sprint trying to offer Metropcs a better deal than T-Mobile

Last Updated:

1. eric181991

eric181991 Well-Known Member

I was reading on phandroid.com that sprint Is trying to engage with T-Mobile trying to offer Metropcs a much better deal

Advertisement
  2. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

That would be awesome!!! We could finally use sprint's towers!
  3. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

i hope not i think sprint is terrible there coverage sucks to me here in nyc metro is way better as far as signal and 4g speed o wait sprint has that wi crap which is slower than their 3g
  4. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Then that would just be beneficial to Sprint users. Down here in South Florida, Sprint's 3G is everywhere and would be great for my Optimus phones to work with.
  5. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Than why would it matter if your still gonna have metros coverage including sprints.
  6. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

WHERE THE F.... HAVE THEY BEEN? do they need a special invitation to buy metro?
  7. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Exactly!
  8. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

Sprint is horrible in my area , I hate it no offense , I like the service and prices not bad , But the service is stinking bad! Verizon , Metro , Boost (Boost gets better service than sprint here and they are the same!) and T-Mobile get great service , I get the best with Verizon and T-Mobile , Though do I want that hefty price tag? NO!

Rumor - $30 unlimited MetroPCS if T-Mobile continues as planned! It would be a great deal since the feature/normal phones are only $15 at my local stores monthly...
  9. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

Sprint pricing higher than TMob, so right off the bat behind the curve....

And they're going on 20 years of criminal overbilling fraud-- the list and the time transpired is almost endless.

and I'd rather have gsm....