SPRINT TV Improvements?

Last Updated:

1. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone believe that with the new phones coming to Sprint that they will intend to improve on the offerings with Sprint TV? After taking so many things away previously and now they are focusing on their feature phone line up as media devices as well. I certainly hope they bring more channels back or atleast more full episodes for the stations they offer!

Advertisement
  2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bet on it unless Sprint can make money off it. Pay-per MM features are what lies ahead in the future ... unfortunately.

3. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

still waiting for that netflix app... that will take care of alot of my issues with sprint TV

4. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

A lot of the channels seem to require an extra subscription now. There's a $9.99 pack that adds a lot of live programming.

Until there's more 4G penetration, I wouldn't expect to see too many changes to a services that can potentially use a lot of data.

5. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

As long as my ESPN Mobile stays free I'm not complaining :D Although I would like to see the ability for Sprint TV to work over WiFi.

ARR22 likes this.
  6. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Is there a reason why we must use 3G to get Sprint TV? Unless I'm in a good area, Sprint TV is a joke, it's so slow.

7. eieio

eieio Well-Known Member

On 4g Sprint TV is un freaking real..

8. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Yes that would be great if can work over Wifi. And I would suggest to Sprint to up the resolution a bit and take advantage of the whole screen. I hate those black bars to the right and left. I wish they used a 16:9 aspect ratio instead of what I suppose is a 4:3 ratio that they currently use.