• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SPRINT TV / XTRA (mtv, comedy central)...

italianwjt

Jun 26, 2010
Has anyone subscribed to the Sprint TV Xtra? With Sprint TV Xtra you get MTV, Comedy Central, Fox business, Discovery chanel, etc. My question is for those of you who purchased this for $9.99 a month,

1) do you think it's worth it?
2) is it streaming or reruns?
3) are they clips or full episodes?

I subscribe to Sprint TV Xtra, but only watch Fox News Channel and sometimes MSNBC. Both of those channels are live. MTV, Discovery, and Comedy Central channels are "on-demand" with full episodes of some shows, clips of others. Fox Business Network is a live channel.

I find it worth it because I can watch FNC . I currently do not have cable TV at home, so it comes in handy. Right now, I'm watching the FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith. :)

Upvote 0
I subscribe to Sprint TV Xtra, but only watch Fox News Channel and sometimes MSNBC. Both of those channels are live. MTV, Discovery, and Comedy Central channels are "on-demand" with full episodes of some shows, clips of others. Fox Business Network is a live channel.

I find it worth it because I can watch FNC . I currently do not have cable TV at home, so it comes in handy. Right now, I'm watching the FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith. :)

Nice thanks

Upvote 0

LOL,fox news isnt worth being free, let along subscribing to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones