sprint tv?

Last Updated:

1. Robinelli

Robinelli Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How often are the shows updated? Do you only get what is on the phone and that's it and after you've watched it all that's it? Or do they keep giving you more free full length shows? I wouldn't want to buy a $10 a month pkg. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

They get update it avery now and them don't knpw exact timeline but I wouldn't pay for it unless you got a good 3g speed and watch shows alot I used every now and then but the free part lol

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I am able to watch my favorite reality shows, and soaps, within a couple days of them being shown on network tv.

4. Robinelli

WOW!!! That is good to know. I really didn't think it would be updated at all, let alone that quickly!

5. R1_Rydah

R1_Rydah Well-Known Member

its not worth a monthly fee IMO... but most people have a everything plan, and sprintv is included...

6. ekang

ekang Well-Known Member

When I first got the phone I kinda overlooked Sprint tv. I had tv on a phone before but thought this time, I would never use it. Sprint tv actually has some good shows that are updated periodically, although I don't know how often. Just know to watch your battery and phone heat. I had my phone hit 117 degrees letting my lil cousin watch a full episode of sponge bob and Dora.

7. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Yep, the "everything data plan" is definitely the way to go.

8. Robinelli

That's what I got. I got the everything data and free cell to cell. Only 450 landline minutes tho'. Don't know if that'll be enough.

9. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I thught so too, but with Sprint you get night and weekends starting at 7pm instead of 9pm like most carriers. And calls to any mobile phone regardless of carrier is unlimited. I use the Everything Data 450, and hardly touch my 450 minutes.

10. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

Yea and mostly everyone is using cell phones nowadays. Even little 10 year olds, which I don't know why they need -_-. A lot of people are also canceling their home land-line phones as well to save money.

11. mityman50

mityman50 Well-Known Member

So wait, SprintTV is not included with everything data? Only the simply everything plan?

I'm with a family everything data 1500 plan (expensive as hell, I'm looking for a way to get a better deal), so I just want to make sure.

12. Robinelli

Neither of my parents use cell phones (and I talk to my mom A LOT). I also call a lot of businesses regularly from my phone.