• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] [Vmobi][ROM][ALPHA] CyanogenMod Jelly Bean 4.1.2 [09.03.2013]

Big thanks to JerryScript for fixing the torch!! Also Chairshot for cleaning up the logcat's with the themald!! I am not sure but I believe I also fixed the wifi reboot issue? Need some testers on that. Also removed a bunch of the S3 code that was not needed for our device. Please test MMS also to make sure it's still working as I made some changes to some xml files based off the stock ROM.

Enjoy,

-g60 :)

Upvote 0
Just uninstalled 0.2 and installed Trebuchet 1.0, ported from CM10.1 4.2.1 to CM10 by krazzyvishal . Has a few cool new features like transition effects, hiding icons, etc. There are like three options that if you try and choose it'll crash but you can go right back to it. Won't even notice it crashed. Can get the file from here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2107705 Honestly... I don't even know how I installed it!
. Installed nova so it would take default launcher, then forced closed trebuchet, cleared its data, deleted it in system/apps and copied the new file over, then changed permissions to rw--r--r. Then rebooted and uninstalled nova.

P.S, screenshot is volume down plus power button

Upvote 0
Now that I have my phone set up on rooted stock and backed up in TWRP... I'm thinking this may be worth a flash. do you have to flash from stock or can you just do a wipe and flash from TWRP?

Loving this little phone, though for some reason 3G seems slower on it than 3G was on my OptiS... could just be me though since the browser and all things load faster I no longer have to wait for a browser window to show up anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones