Sprint Voice mail questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Evilrat

Evilrat Member This Topic's Starter

OK I've been with Sprint for.. well since I first got a cell phone. I got the Moment recently, and have ONE major (for me) issue with it. I loved the feature in Sprint's V-mail, that allowed me to connect directly to another Sprint users V-mail. It was a great time saver, allowed me to just leave the message & get on w/ my day (ok I admit it, it was mainly used to avoid talking to my mother when I knew she was in a bad mood)

Since I got the Moment, even when I call my v-mail directly, said option is no longer there. Borrowed my g'friends phone for a minute, and the options is still there for her. I checked Sprint's forums, and couldn't find anything about them changing the v-mail with the Moment.

Anyone have an idea as to why? Or better yet a way to get it back?

Advertisement
  2. chixdigit

chixdigit Well-Known Member

I don't have any new or saved messages in my Vmail to check this with, but I DID notice that I had more options after listening to a message the other day when I got to it by just pressing and holding "1". Have you tried that? Sorry if that's what you meant by calling your Vmail directly- just trying to help with what I noticed the other day. (but I did notice whether or not the "reply to sender" option was still there. ) Although I DO seem to remember hearing that option since I've had my Moment.

3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

I am still able to respond to someone's voicemail directly. Plus if you don't want to call anyone. Simply use visual voicemail and compose a message and send it. I tend to use this more often simply cause I don't call voicemail nearly at all anymore. That may resolve this for you in the meantime as well.

4. Evilrat

Visual voice mail? can someone translate that for me? & maybe tell me where that is in the phone - is it the 'compose' option in v-mail? or is it something I have to hit the App store & get?

5. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Yes the voicemail app that comes with the phone. That is visual voicemail. It is the compose in that that allows you to record a voice message and send it to someone without calling them back.

6. Evilrat

K thanks.. I has sorta guessed that, but one never knows