• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] WiFi Issues

AndroidSerpent

Jun 6, 2011
I just updated my phone from Viper 4.1.2 to EclipticONE 4.3 and all the ROMs that are 4.3 seem to have issues with wifi. At first I thought it was the ROM but now it looks more like it's my phone. I wrote down the HBOOT and RADIO in case you guys needed it or if it was helpful. So what do I do to fix this?

HBOOT: 1.44.4444
RADIO: 1.00.20.0315

I just updated my phone from Viper 4.1.2 to EclipticONE 4.3 and all the ROMs that are 4.3 seem to have issues with wifi. At first I thought it was the ROM but now it looks more like it's my phone. I wrote down the HBOOT and RADIO in case you guys needed it or if it was helpful. So what do I do to fix this?

HBOOT: 1.44.4444
RADIO: 1.00.20.0315

Changing and flashing Rom's does not change your radio or Hboot. This is done by flashing firmware.
Have a look here >> [Guide] Vomer's Ultimate AIO - S-OFF, SuperCID, Firmware Upgrade & Custom Recovery - xda-developers

Running a new 4.3 base rom on older firmware is suppose to be ok, but you never know.

Here's the new firmware for Sprint, you'll still use the Guide I posted above..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2467607

Reactions: AndroidSerpent
Upvote 0
So I did something stupid here. I got HBOOT: 1.55 but now I have a notice that says I'm locked even though I still have s-off. I think I went wrong when I tried to use revone when I got s-off through moonshine. I still have root access.

At the very top it says:
***Tampered***
***Locked***
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-SPCS_001
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO- 1.00.20.0913_3

Everything shows I have root access but how do I remove the tampered and locked notices on top? It's bugging me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones