slyd Well-Known Member

deleted

Advertisement
  2. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

Figured it out I'm assuming?
  3. slyd

slyd Well-Known Member

Yes, my son also has a gnex and he was flashing a new rom and accidentally wiped internal storage. I posted for him because he does not have an account yet.
    He had to push a rom using adb, He is good now.
    I always wondered what would happen if you wiped internal storage. I was pretty sure it would not be good.

Thanks for checking in.
  4. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

Np.
  5. GEG

GEG Member

Having the same problem been trying to adb push but keep getting device not found don't now is Im doing it right.
  6. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Are you in fastboot?
  7. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

Make sure you open the command Window where you have adb installed.
    An UrgeTo Dance and frenchy714 like this.
  8. GEG

GEG Member

9. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Did you do what Brent said and make sure you open command line where you have your workspace set up?
  10. GEG

GEG Member

you mean go to were i have android-sdk/platform-tools\adb
  11. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

You should have the "fastboot.exe" file saved in a folder somewhere. Go to that folder, push Shift and do a right click. You should have "open command prompt here" or something like that as one of your options. That's where you want to run the fastboot commands. If you do it in the wrong directly, you're basically telling it your PC to use fastboot, but there's no fastboot to use.
  12. GEG

GEG Member

I think i found one of the problem Android 1.0 driver not found. I had the driver problem before will take care it let you know happen after i do. Thank for all the help everybody