Sprint's customer service has improved greatly.

Last Updated:

1. mercdizzle

mercdizzle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

They gave me absolutely zero hassle returning my evo. Even refunded the screen protector. The evo didn't fit me now, but Sprint's continually improving customer service will always be in the back of my mind whenever a new device comes along.

Advertisement
  2. Fav40

Fav40 Member

I've been with Sprint for 10yrs. Verizon 6yrs prior.

I've noticed Sprints CS improving over the past 2yrs.....not that I ever had issues with them in the past.

3. mercdizzle

they used to be absolutely terrible. Ever since the new ceo stepped in, things have improved a lot.

4. dave31175

dave31175 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you had a good experience -- obviously a much better experience than you've had with some of the forum users, eh? ;) My recent CS experiences with Sprint have been exemplary. It does seem they're really trying to improve their reputation in that regard.

5. some.devil

some.devil Well-Known Member

Great to hear! They will also waive your first bill since you returned it under their 30-day guarantee.

6. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

Sprint customer for 10 years and yes MUCH improved!

7. ladyc0524

ladyc0524 Well-Known Member

I agree, their CS has improved drastically. I just activated my Evo last night, and was having problems with the data provisioning. The tech that was helping me kept calling me back every hour to see if everything was ok. In the end, she was able to get my data provisioned and now I'm a very happy customer!

8. mercdizzle

It's nice to know that they stand by their word. I'll remember that in the future.

9. NeoEVO

NeoEVO Well-Known Member

Sprint is using a third-party administrator for their service calls or that's what a Rep in Canada told me. I've spoken to Sprint Reps in Colorado, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, somewhere in southeast Canada and of course, India.

10. Fav40

Fav40 Member

Well I started out with Nextel actually....and never really updated phones thru them (thank you sim cards and E-bay)
    I only started using CS the last 5yrs. So maybe that explains it ?

11. Jordus

Jordus Well-Known Member

Yes, you see every company out there doesnt try and tell you what you want and force it down your throat. They actually give you choice.

12. tkkid12

tkkid12 Member

Glad to hear about your positive experience. I just got the Evo yesterday and while during ordering I didn't ask them to port my number over from Verizon. I called them up and when asking to have my number ported over I had three different CSR insist that I had to had cancel my account with Verizon before porting my number. I finally got someone knowledgeable the 4th time I called and got it done. I hope it doesn't take four calls to get something fixed every time I have a problem.