spy programGeneral

Last Updated:

1. darkserpant

darkserpant Member

Hi all, I am buying a spy program that you download onto your pc. unzip the file then drag out a certain program from that unzipped file. Then I hook up my rezound with a data cable to the pc but I dont know how or where to put the program onto my phone? Could somebody please help me. I am supposed to put this program onto my phone then be able to launch it on my phone. There are so many folders on my phone when I hook up my data cable to the phone to pc I would have no idea where to put this program that the phone would know to launch the program. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Well-Known Member

I am going to ignore all the possible questions regarding the hows and whys you want to install this on "your phone"...

The file should have an APK extension installer, just drop it into any folder on the phone then browse to it on the phone with a file manager and open it, it should install itself (you might get a warning about installing from Unknown Source, just go to Settings-Security and tick the Unknown Sources box and try again). If that doesn't work, the author of the program should have given detailed instructions on how to install this, a manual installation would typically require the phone be rooted.
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Please be wary of installing a third party app to your phone that isn't from the Play Store. Though many are innocent, there is room for suspect of such apps.