1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Spy Texting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. dawishmaker

dawishmaker New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a question... What spy apps can someone put on their phone and then type in the number they want to spy on to get a copy of the text messages they send and receive? I ask because a friend of mine just called from their work number saying their baby daddy just sent her a text message, she sent to someone else followed by a text asking how long she has been talking to him. LOL I'm not on that type of stuff but dang that is funny to me. :D She said he hasn't installed anything on her phone cause she has her phone pattern locked (however you can see the pattern when you look at her phone). But I was wonder does anyone know of a program you can put on and Evo phone that would allow you to do this. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    ripon323 likes this.
  2. SkunkApe

SkunkApe Well-Known Member

Lol!

while we're at it...we can find a phone tapping app too!

seriously though....ive never seen an app like this nor heard of one.

3. autorail1

autorail1 Well-Known Member

Best Answer
    Its not an APP, its a program you can add to a Phone.

4. dawishmaker

Do you happen to know the name of the program... She called back and said there are two that she knows of: Flexispy and Mobilespy but you have to pay $99 for them. She said she wouldn't pay that much for them but who knows. As far as Quan: The situation don't involve me... I dont have her number either. We are just cool while we are here at work... No one is caught up in anything but we know who the dumb ass is for this one.

5. hendodo

hendodo Well-Known Member

They have an app called SPY APP or something like that. Its only $9.99 per month. Very simple to use

6. 81_

81_ Banned

sounds like there are issues on both sides of that relationship. could also be illegal activity going on if he is installing stuff on her phone (assuming he doesn't own it)

7. dawishmaker

She said he didn't touch her phone to install anything... I personally think he is playing a game with her just to see her reaction. But she said he has a program on his Evo that when he puts in her phone number he also gets a copy of whatever she sends and receives. Not to sure how true it is or if it is even possible but I figured i would ask here on this forum.

8. Firemans Wife

Firemans Wife Well-Known Member

Seriously, insecurity of this level is a RED FLAG!!!! Thats crazy to me to spy on people, unless its a supposed abusive babysitter or something. besides that I think its wrong. Just my $.02. I don't know of any apps that do this nor have I heard of any. But I can say thanks for letting me know this kind of stuff is ever present! LOL its all a conspiracy lmao!

9. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

There is an app called sms catcher. But I don't think its for Android yet.

10. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

But anyway, sounds like he is bluffing. I have never heard of an app for that. I think there are some services for it, but not an app.

11. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Maybe the mods should lock this one. Sounds pretty illegal to me.

12. DenverRalphy

DenverRalphy Well-Known Member

Took a bit of reading through a lot of hard to read posts... but here goes...

There are NO apps you can install on your phone that will enable you to simply intercept the SMS messages to or from any phone number you wish. If this was capable, it would be a newsworthy event that would rock the world and would not remain secret for more than a day.

I've seen numerous posts on various device forums asking this, and it always ends up the same... Either somebody you think you trust implicitly is leaking information and forwarding your texts to others for them to read and betraying your trust (most typical reason, despite vociferous claims to the contrary). Or either your phone or the phone of the recipient you are messaging, was left unattended and unsecured (as an operator of a nightclub, I see this a dozen times a night).

13. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

the question can stay, just keep your posts on topic please guys.

For what it's worth, DenverRalphy seems to be correct afaik. You can only do this installing software on that particular persons phone you want to track.

So your friend is lying basically.

14. zip2

zip2 Active Member

Yeah no doubt. It's a sad day when you feel you must track someone's every move...

...unless it involves the safety of kids. That's ok.

15. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone's insecure.

Good luck with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.