Square 1

1. Lilg37

Lilg37 Well-Known Member

Square 1 is basically me saying I just single handedly broke 7 phones in a hour. My recovery did port and was very successful but my rom ... Well it fried everyone's phones including my own.
    I obviously will not release this rom bit will release the recovery Tuesday after I incorperate the partition option. Sorry folks

Advertisement
  2. smokinjoe2122

smokinjoe2122 Well-Known Member

Well a recovery will go a long way to help dev this phone. Sorry about your phone, but at least you took initiative for it. I'm looking forward to a recovery! I'm scared to do anything to my phone without one.

What was it that fried your phone? Did you try an OC kernel?
  3. Lilg37

Lilg37 Well-Known Member

Nooo just tried to do to much with the basics and broke the CPU. Tried to make it do to much.
    My main phone is the Evo 3d on sprint and I previously coded for the LG ally when I was with Verizon. I tried to make the transfix as good as the evo. Not really paying attention to the fact that its not that high tech. Will fix the tweaks to fit the transfix CPU so it doesn't fry after flash
    smokinjoe2122 likes this.
  4. smokinjoe2122

Where you able to tweak the kernel at all? I know this phone is pretty OCd right from the factory with its "turbo" setting, but I've read there have been a few geniuses out there to get it to 933mhz. I think that alone would cause this baby to burn a hole in your pocket, but even a few extra mhz would do it some good.
  5. smokinjoe2122

Hey lilg, any luck with the recovery port? If you need someone to test it, pm me.