Squeaky battery coverGeneral

1. nicstocks

nicstocks Active Member

Anyone else notice or have a squeaky battery cover? Wonder if metro could hook me up with another cover mine isn't quite snug on the lower right. Not a huge deal but I like everything to be perfect :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

A little duct tape should fix that...

Plus it adds a splash of unique style to the phone. :D
  3. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

try some grease =)
  4. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Well-Known Member

Mines squeaky I hate it, its annoying
  5. unnamedny

so metro comes up with an awesome phone, but people still find something to complain about. What else? let me guess, Metro pcs sign on the back of the phone is bothering you too? Power button is too soft or too hard or too small or too big?
  6. MotoTriumphant

We're just saying because we never had this problem with any phone before so take ur rage somewhere else
  7. quechon

quechon Well-Known Member

+1
  8. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

Power button needs to be on the side. Also, camera button. Also, my toe hurts and I'm pretty sure the phone caused it.

So, why wouldn't someone complain about a faulty battery cover? :rolleyes:
    Plus, the complaining was pretty mild.
  9. unnamedny

if you have issue with it, go buy another phone, swap covers, return it. See how easy it is ;-)
  10. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

How is it squeaky lol.
    The only thing I don't like is the Usb port on the bottom left side. Gets in the way when I'm using the phone while charging.:rolleyes:
  11. Matthew83

Matthew83 Well-Known Member

I totally agree about the USB port. So annoying that it is on the side. Oh well. As for the squeaky battery cover I will never notice that since I always use a case. Got a free hard plastic case from the local MetroPCS shop because I paid my bill there six times. :D

Not the best case but it was free and will hold me over for now.
  12. MotoTriumphant

When you press against it, it makes a noise like its loose or something. Very annoying
  13. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Mines nice and sturdy.:)
  14. maxroach

maxroach Active Member

If you've tried any suggestions with no result try graphite, but make sure to not get any on the battery, use a small amount.
  15. nicstocks

nicstocks Active Member

Nope, just the cover:D
  16. Muilisx

Muilisx Well-Known Member

My cover made noise too until I put the battery in....