• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Srius XM App Froyo update

amerinamese

Aug 6, 2010
For any of those that are like me and are pissed that the Sirius XM app doesn't work with the Froyo update, there's some good news. Instead of waiting for Google to fix Froyo (which they probably wouldn't cause why do they care that a third party app doesn't work on their phones?), Sirius XM is updating their app to work with Froyo. Go here and you can sign up to get an email telling you when the update is ready. I can't wait. I'm missing my Sirius XM fix at work! :D

For any of those that are like me and are pissed that the Sirius XM app doesn't work with the Froyo update, there's some good news. Instead of waiting for Google to fix Froyo (which they probably wouldn't cause why do they care that a third party app doesn't work on their phones?), Sirius XM is updating their app to work with Froyo. Go here and you can sign up to get an email telling you when the update is ready. I can't wait. I'm missing my Sirius XM fix at work! :D

Why would Google need to fix Froyo? They've already spent gobs of time ensuring its stability. Sounds more like Sirius needs to work on their applications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones