• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stable 2.1 overclocked ROMs?

Tazdeviloo7

Mar 28, 2010
Are there any 100% stable and functional overclocked ROMs out now? When I say stable and functional I mean no phone app crashes on incoming calls and multimedia messaging works as well. I loved how fast and stable Fresh1.1 was, but all the OC'd 2.1 ROM's I've tried have at least a few problems.

I've had no problems with FreshToast, if any are stable it's this one. From what I heard, some phones can't handle overclocking for whatever reason, probably due to variations in manufacturing. I'd flash it, test for a couple days and see how it works, if you're lucky like me it will work fine. The overclocked ROMs are definitely worth it if they work for you, they make a huge difference in 3d games.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones