Stable 2.1 overclocked ROMs?

Last Updated:

1. Tazdeviloo7

Tazdeviloo7 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Are there any 100% stable and functional overclocked ROMs out now? When I say stable and functional I mean no phone app crashes on incoming calls and multimedia messaging works as well. I loved how fast and stable Fresh1.1 was, but all the OC'd 2.1 ROM's I've tried have at least a few problems.

Advertisement
  2. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

I've had no problems with FreshToast, if any are stable it's this one. From what I heard, some phones can't handle overclocking for whatever reason, probably due to variations in manufacturing. I'd flash it, test for a couple days and see how it works, if you're lucky like me it will work fine. The overclocked ROMs are definitely worth it if they work for you, they make a huge difference in 3d games.

3. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

Beezy420's ROM's from androidcentral seem to work pretty darn good, and are very stock looking if you like that (or you can theme them how you like). Mine's OC'd and has been running great for a couple of days now

4. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

Zen's MT3G port is pretty darn stable. The only problem I had is that the OC heats my phone up like a mofo. Wish it didn't cause damn was it snappy.