1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Stable Sprint S4 ROMs: Touchwhiz and AOSP

1. jackroo

jackroo Well-Known Member

Hello everyone and fellow Sprint S4 users: this thread is dedicated to the community sharing stable ROMs for the Sprint Galaxy S4 L720/L720T (tri-band)
    Please post the ROM you find stable, any screenshots you have, your stats like battery life, if you're using a custom kernel and any other info other members would find useful. This will help other members who are looking for a reliable ROM.

Advertisement
  2. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

I am compiling my own list right now. will post results ASAP.
    jackroo likes this.
  3. jackroo

Sounds good man
  4. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Here's one. My favorite. Pacman ROM. Its legacy 4.3 but runs better than any ROM I've ever run on our device. View attachment 74037 and I'd suggest using KT kernel for aosp 4.3 ;)
    jackroo likes this.
  5. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

jackroo likes this.
  6. jackroo

Dude this will sound bad but I just now discovered the Tapatalk app and am able to view these pics and messages. You sent one message back on 7-24 when you were uploading the stock rooted ROM. Totally missed that! Sorry man. That ROM looks cool!
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  7. jackroo

Also, I'm attempting to find the download link but could you by any chance be kind enough to post a link? :D
  8. jackroo

[​IMG]

Is this the ROM you're speaking of?
  9. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

jackroo likes this.
  10. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Good night broski and happy flashing. ;)
    jackroo likes this.
  11. jackroo

See I always ask! Good thing I did! Yes I'm downloading now and I did note the 4.3 gapps. Thanks Dais
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  12. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Anytime bud. ;) you'll like this ROM.. I know it.
    jackroo likes this.
  13. jackroo

[​IMG] just flashed Kandy Kat 4.4.4 with Gapps from last night 8/11. Loading everything up right now. So far so good. I'll keep it for tomorrow and test it out and report results :eek:
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  14. jackroo

What is up with "Digital Roaming" on AOSP ROMs?
  15. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Android_Jack likes this.
  16. jackroo

I didn't even last 1 day on Kandy Kat. It was buggy as hell. Glitches, freezing up and to top it off: I wasn't able to send or receive texts this morning. I went back to slim for now. Dais your purple set up looks cool! Wish that ROM would work for me. I think I'll give it another shot later.
  17. Android_Jack

Android_Jack Member

Still waiting for my ban to be lifted from my other account -_- ...
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  18. jackroo

And now my ban is lifted :) yay
  19. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Thought androidjack was you.. didn't we have another tissy fit on androidcentral? Lol we've bonked heads before.. and now I think of ya as a good friend. ;)
  20. jackroo

Lol did we? I can't recall
  21. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

Lol I think so. Either way I'm finally able to find the time to compile that list. I'll be posting something good here today. ;)
  22. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

What kinda problems did you have on the Rom I linked?
  23. jackroo

Flash failed
    DaisFlaque likes this.
  24. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Guides Guide

I would try again. Like try a different recovery. And try to download the new dev build.
  25. jackroo

That leads me to a good question: is there a faster and more efficient way to change between recoveries? I'm currently on the latest TWRP