stand by timeSupport

Last Updated:

1. johnr54

johnr54 New Member This Topic's Starter

hi i just got the experia x10 not the mini one .. and i am lucky if it lasts about 2 days .. anyone else have this same issue ? .. and can it be solved ?

Advertisement
  2. knudsen81

knudsen81 Well-Known Member

My x10 has fw 023 and it last 3 days

3. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

I've not been able to test the standby as I use mine alot, but it uses around 20-25% whilst at night (between 8 and 10 hours).

4. TheManWithAPlan

TheManWithAPlan Well-Known Member

Mine would only waste like 2-3% during that period.. try get latest firmware and give adw launcher a shot!!

5. JDwan

JDwan Well-Known Member

Yup, same here. Actually today while at work (so 8ish hours), my battery level only went down 1% and this was after I increased the number of homescreens that ADW.Launcher was using.

6. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

I have rooted my phone set up start up auditor, Over clocker and run my screen at 0-20% brightness. Im now happy my phone lasts me 12-14 hours before I would be lucky if I got 4 hours before! But apparently Im classed as a very heavy user in fact I could drain the battery in one working day with any phone Ive had in the last 4 years.

I would do a stand alone test by leaving the phone alone and only use it when needed but its the first/second thing I grab in the morning and its the last thing i put down at night so it would be hard for me to test :)

7. aderuk

aderuk Active Member

i think the spec for the phone says standby 17 days i may be wrong though

8. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

415h to 425h are the official numbers from SE regarding stand-by time so 17-18 days sound about right. But what's the point in having a phone if you can make it last for more than two weeks?