Stand for Galaxy S3Support

1. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

Are there any simple stands available for the Galaxy S3 so I can watch movies on the train for example ?

There are a lot of cases which have a stand build-in but I don't really want a case.

I found a suction cup kinda thing but that falls off constantly - just a matter of time until that thing flies across the train cabin.

There are also spider-web-leg deals (can't describe them better) but they are too high / unstable.

Any ideas ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Pappy35

Pappy35 Well-Known Member

3. Gomjaba

Certainly a nice idea - but not quite what I am after. Thank you though.

I prefer to put it on those small tables on the train rather than holding for the journey (1hr40 each way).
  4. Pappy35

I thought it might work. Open and use like a kickstand?
  5. Gomjaba

Oh I see now - yea, technically works i guess - but the adhesive thing is offputting :p
  6. Pappy35

Yeah I know. Fugly as hell that's for sure. How about a desktop business card holder? Kinda bulky to carry around but it's cheap. :cool:
  7. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Moved to Samsung Galaxy S3 section. :)
  8. SM300

SM300 New Member

I use a two-part case thing without the rubbery part it comes with. It is really nice cuz it has slots for the micro usb and has a couple levels. And it was only like $5

Here

Turns out the price has gone up since I bought it. But I just remove the rubbery part and use the stand. works nice would recommend
  9. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

I just make my own stand using scissors and a business/index card.
  10. Gomjaba