standard lock screen time and date widget

Last Updated:

1. droidros

droidros Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to get the lock screen time and date widget (or one that looks like that) on the home screen? I like the clarity and simplicity. The standard home screen widget is so ugly.

Advertisement
  2. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widget has a bunch of clocks that look just like that. If you want just a free clock/date app without weather or the rest of the perks, you can download "Digital Clock Widget" in the market for free. I have used it previously for a clean look and it worked well. There are tons of other clock apps but I have no experience with them.

droidros likes this.
  3. droidros

droidros Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It took me while to find the right one but I downloaded the free one. It's exactly what I was looking for. After trying all the colors ended up with white:p . Thanks!

4. JoeS

JoeS New Member

How is it what we can modify and change nearly every aspect of the DroidX, but we cant hack the lock screen clock to get onto our home screen!?

5. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

Well you basically can.. The "Digital Clock Widget" pretty much looks like the lock screen clock and its free. Just gotta find the right app..