Staples.com has them in stock!General

1. Scott1620

Scott1620 Member

FYI, I just ordered a transformer Prime from Staples and they are in stock as of 5 mins ago, and I get estimated delivery of tomorrow to DE! :D It seems they only have grey though...

Advertisement
    TheKricket, secretLOVER and theandies like this.
  2. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

Wow, that didn't last. I just checked, and there is no longer any way to add it to my cart.
  3. Scott1620

Scott1620 Member

4. theandies

theandies Well-Known Member

I just ordered one from Staples after talking to a CSR live chat. She showed 2 in stock at that time. I hope I beat all you guys to the punch. I got the e-mail saying delivery on the 27th. I hope that doesn't change.
  5. Zebulon

Awesome, thanks man! I got my order in. I was hoping to get the Champagne version, and I have a Champagne dock on preorder with amazon, but I'll just go cancel that and put in an order for the grey one.

Looks like I'll be getting mine on the 29th. I'm giddy. :D
  6. edster

edster Member

I just posted this in another thread: I just ordered one from Staples.com but the delivery date is currently 12/27...I won't have it for Christmas but next Tuesday isn't bad. My Amazon order is expected to ship 1/25/12 - 2/8/12.
  7. Scott1620

Scott1620 Member

Yeah, I wanted Champagne as well, but I will take it haha. I had my parents pickup an OG transformer yesterday because I lost all hope. Then I saw the post on another forum about Staples having stock... OG will be going back...
  8. TheKricket

TheKricket Active Member

Out of stock - I had it in my cart and hesitated for about 12 seconds.

Hit the submit button on my order - and was greeted with an Out of Stock message...
  9. Gatman

Gatman Well-Known Member

I had it in my cart, but saw it was grey and I really want champagne. I let it go to you one of you other lucky guys/gals. :)
  10. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

nice! Congrats! I'm waiting till after Xmas to start looking for an opportunity.
  11. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

back out of stock
  12. theandies

^^
    Hope that's not a bad omen for my order. I just canceled my expansys-usa pre-order. I call their customer service and he said mid-January from them. I'll keep my Amazon order open a little longer.
  13. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I also have a 2nd Amazon order (one for my chick) that is open and I will keep unless I can snatch one up earlier.
  14. Scott1620

Scott1620 Member

Damn, Newegg seems to have the Champagne in stock now!

*EDIT (Annd it out of stock again now... )
  15. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

When I went and checked it said in stock added to my cart put in my CC and boom, out of stock.. damn, so close again.
    Lohung likes this.
  16. phasertone

phasertone Member

ABT has stock on 32-Champagne (15 minutes ago)
  17. normkol

normkol Member

Scot1620, have you gotten a ship comfirmation?

I ordered around 10:15 AM and it's also showing delivery tomorrow. But it still says "Processing order".

I'm sure they are busy, being 2 days before Christmas, they may not be updating status. But they have to get it out soon to have overnight delivery.
  18. jubb

jubb Active Member

Backordered Now.
  19. theandies

Just cancelled my Amazon order because Staples just charged my card. That is a good sign I think.
  20. ryguy5254

ryguy5254 Well-Known Member

Not really, unless they send you shipping information. I've heard stories of people getting charged, but didn't get shipping information, and then waiting for weeks to get reimbursed.
  21. theandies

Bah Humbug there Scrooge.

I received my tracking number and the status is Shipped from Warehouse. UPS tracking indicates it is at the local UPS sorting facility.

Merry Christmas TO ME!!!!!

I can't wait.

EDIT - 12/27 as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Zebulon

I've got tracking info for mine! Should be here Thursday, according to UPS.com.
  23. edster

edster Member

I've got a tracking number on mine also, scheduled delivery is via UPS on 12/27!
  24. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

Bam!! Got a Champagne one from Newegg just ten minutes ago. Paid for rush delivery and overnight delivery. My order has been charged and just waiting for tracking number.

25. jdbaker82

jdbaker82 Well-Known Member

Newegg sold out already?