• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Start up/Boot problem!!

trevytrev

Apr 9, 2010
I've got a problem, we just switched my wife's phone on this morning and it just got stuck on the white HTC logo. We kept it like that for a good 15 mins to see if anything happened but it didn't so I took out the battery replaced it and turned it on. It's now got a reboot/start up page showing and I have no idea bwhat to do at all. It says HBOOT which seems to be highlighted, then there is also FASTBOOT, REVOVERY, CLEAR STORAGE and SIMLOCK. I scrolled to recovery to try that but it just went back to the HTC start up screen and froze again. Can anyone help me out at all??

I've got a problem, we just switched my wife's phone on this morning and it just got stuck on the white HTC logo. We kept it like that for a good 15 mins to see if anything happened but it didn't so I took out the battery replaced it and turned it on. It's now got a reboot/start up page showing and I have no idea bwhat to do at all. It says HBOOT which seems to be highlighted, then there is also FASTBOOT, REVOVERY, CLEAR STORAGE and SIMLOCK. I scrolled to recovery to try that but it just went back to the HTC start up screen and froze again. Can anyone help me out at all??

Hi my girlfrinds phone is the HTC desire s, she had the same problem with the phone not booting up, i called HTC help and they told me to power the phone on while holding down the volume button, you the will boot into another screen and it says clear data using the volume down buton scroll down to clear data press the power button once then comfirm clear data by pressing the volume up once, hope this helps some people out there .......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones