• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Start up problem (launcher)

I recently downloaded Home Switcher (launcher pro) and all went fine. The download was ok, the app runs ok but now when I turn my phone (HTC Desire) on I get the following screen.
App HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close. After tapping yes it starts and runs fine. Upon opening the home switcher app to check the settings, the default home is HTC Sence.
Has anyone got any thoughts how to stop this problem. Thanks.

I recently downloaded Home Switcher (launcher pro) and all went fine. The download was ok, the app runs ok but now when I turn my phone (HTC Desire) on I get the following screen.
App HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close. After tapping yes it starts and runs fine. Upon opening the home switcher app to check the settings, the default home is HTC Sence.
Has anyone got any thoughts how to stop this problem. Thanks.

I don't have an HTC phone so I can't offer any advice. Have you visited the HTC Desire forum and asked the folks over there?

HTC Desire - Android Forums

Reactions: mike28htc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones