Starting it up!General

1. Ryanscool

Ryanscool Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Ryanscool

It will have a tegra 2 processor too! This phone is going to be a beast, when overclocked to 1.2 will go side to side and beat the GS2, maybe a dev will make CM7, even better.
  3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Hopefully it doesn't have the captivates gps
  4. Ryanscool

Probably not, one idea im not too happy about is it may be one core. Some sources say one, others say tegra 2. Its split even too, hopefully it is tegra 2 or else im out lol.
  5. pugswin

pugswin New Member

This phone looks great. Any idea when it'll be at Costco? How long does that usually take?
  6. Ryanscool

It depends, some sources said around the holidays, others say next month.
  7. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member

Captivate? So it will have bad GPS, lag, touch buttons, etc?
  8. Ryanscool

It is sticking with the captivate name, but is supposed to be an upgraded version i think like the Infuse.
  9. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member

I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. I'll wait for this to be out for a month before I run to the store; let's just hope it isn't like the Craptivate.
  10. Ryanscool

Yes agreed, i just kind of wish it looks like it, because i really like the looks of the captivate. I almost got that phone instead of my phone because of its curves, but my better judgement took over lol.
  11. Ryanscool

12. superbean

superbean Member

13. Ryanscool

With that being dual core, now its between this and the galaxy nexus for me. My dad is going to get my infuse, but since I am going to be developing soon, maybe the nexus will be a little better.
  14. superbean

superbean Member

hmm that's the general conscientiousness. i dont understand why that is though, if a game/app runs on nexus prime it may not run on a phone loaded with bloatware et all like the captivate glide ^.^

Plus it doesnt have a nifty keyboard! though i would LOVE to see a bluetooh keyboard "case" for it akin to those iphone ones, those are awsome
  15. Ryanscool

True, oh great there is another phone thats coming, the GS2 Skyrocket. Another phone added to my short list of phones that seem great. The only problem is the GS2 probably has the stupid TI processor because it is clocked at 1.5ghz. If it is an Exynos, then that will probably be my next phone.