• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Startup Apps (Noob Rom VII)

Conflict with any setting no i don't believe so,but you do know task managers make the ram fill up faster because Android has a built in tas manager and once ram gets low it automatically closes them,but with a task killer it just restarts the apps and doesn't give the built in taskmanager time to close anything

Upvote 0
Conflict with any setting no i don't believe so,but you do know task managers make the ram fill up faster because Android has a built in tas manager and once ram gets low it automatically closes them,but with a task killer it just restarts the apps and doesn't give the built in taskmanager time to close anything

Yes i do understand that...I do not use the task manager to kill any apps. I only use it because it has a setting that lets u decide what apps to run at startup.

It has Task Manager/Cache Cleaner/Startup Manager/Power Optimizer...I only use startup manager.

Upvote 0
Is there any simple way to stop apps that i install from the market from running on startup. I have been using ES TaskManager, which has a start-up optimization tab. By using that app, does that conflict with any settings that come stock on Noob Rom.

Actually i have more free ram because i disabled a few useless apps thanks for mentioning of the app

Upvote 0
most of the apps that will cause trouble like facebook have options in their own menus to turn off the different services that start up by default (like telling facebook to not notify you or check for updates until you open the app).

most of the lag issues you might see with apps eating up memory can be avoided by disabling these types of activities on the memory hungry apps like facebook.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones