• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Startup Problems!! HELP!

1nglor1ous

Lurker
Oct 7, 2012
I uninstalled talkdroid from google play and turned off my phone and turned it on again. It's a Samsung Galaxy GIO S5660. When i try to turn it on again Samsung logo with the website link displays and then Galaxy Gio GT-S5660 with samsung letters displays at the bottom. It stays like this for maybe 10-20 minutes then the screen turns black. And i have to take out battery, when i repeat the same progress it happens again. I don't know what to do i'm freaking out help please.

Tried to search problem up on google but didnt find any answers or help so i found this website.

Seems like you're a victim of Malware and the only solution is to reset the phone.

Turn the phone off. Press and hold the
HOME and Power buttons at the same time till you see Samsung (this might take a few tries)
You'll be at the Android System Recovery menu. Use the Volume down to
highlight “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Home.
Use Volume down to highlight ‘Yes – delete all user data’ and press Home
Then ighlight ‘reboot system now’ and tap Home

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones