Static Cling Screen ProtectorsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. smile44

smile44 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking for a static cling screen protector, rather than a wet adhension screen protector. Does anyone know of a good one for the DInc? I've heard the Verizon ones are decent...but don't cover the entire screen. Looked at all the other threads, but pretty much only found info on the wet adhesion screen protectors. I have a static cling screen protector on my iPod touch and it's served me well. But a friend applied it for me and doesn't remember the name of the brand.

Advertisement
  2. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

Most people seem to favor the Steinheil. Similar products are available from Boxwave and a number of other vendors.

3. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member

I have the verizon ones. They will cover the main screen of the glass. I like these protectors, however if any spec of dust gets on the adhesive side, forget about getting it off. You will only expose it to more dust/fingerprints/hand oils/etc. They came in a pack of 3 and the first one I tried to apply got 2-3 specs of dust on it as I was applying it, causing those bubbles to occur and I couldn't push them out. Had to discard it and use another one. I've heard people use scotch tape to strip dust from the adhesive side, but when I tried this, it didn't do anything.

4. Ryd1ZZ

Ryd1ZZ Well-Known Member

I got the boxwave and it rocks!!! you can barley feel the difference and it's damn near invisible. No orange peel, nothing. Would highly recommend the boxwave all day everyday.

5. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

6. smile44

smile44 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies everyone...I'm going to look into both the Boxwave and the Steinheil protectors. I read the other posts, but for some reason I thought they were also the liquid adhesive type. Good to know they aren't. Might get the Verizon ones to start with since I get a discount on them anyways.