• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Static Screen Protector - Anti Glare

ktigre

Lurker
May 16, 2010
Anyone know of a company that has an anti-glare screen in stock that covers the whole screen? I through I came across the Clarivue, but then I saw a review that it had cutouts around the camera and light sensor and I think that would just bug me.

I'm planning on getting an Seidio case with the belt clip, but want a matte screen protector as well, but everyone seems to have them marked as coming soon...

Honestly, you will want the cutouts, especially if you go with an Anti-Glare screen protector. I would imagine that the Anti-Glare model would mess up the light and proximity sensors, and any images from the front camera would likely be distorted somehow.

I have the Phantom Skinz clear protector and the cutouts are so small and unobtrusive that it is really a non issue. We're talking about a couple of millimeters of exposed glass there, if that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones