'Stats'Support

Last Updated:

1. Bertie

Bertie Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have just recently downloaded 'stats' to keep a record of useage. I am finding it hopelessly unreliable in terms of texts. It makes obvious mistakes clearly evident from when I do random checks. Might there be any reason for this? Is there an alternative I could try?
    Thanks
    Bertie

Advertisement
  2. Corinne

Corinne Member

Hi, I currently use an app called "Call Meter NG" and it works pretty well. It's very customisable and you can even add numbers to ignore etc. I haven't noticed any inaccuracies yet. I also use 3G Watchdog to automatically disable mobile data using JuiceDefender when I am close to running out. Hope this helped!

Bertie likes this.
  3. Bertie

Whilst on the subject of apps, anyone know of a free smileys app for texts. I mean the coloured one, of course!

4. DesireMe

DesireMe Well-Known Member

I also found it unreliable, so uninstalled. I finally uninstalled 3G watchdog too. Over the last few months i was not even reaching 500MB, nevermind the 3GB limit. So why have it running for no reason. No widget for CM NG so removed that too.

5. Bertie

How do I uninstall an app. I want to uninstall Call Meter NG but can't find out how to do it.

6. HTCandroid

HTCandroid Well-Known Member

I downloaded an app called 'uninstaller' but if you go setting>applications>manage applications find your app, click on it it will have an option to uninstall