• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Status bar icons hardly visible!?!

Tab88

Mar 20, 2012
UK
I have the GTab 2 7.0 and have noticed that any icons to the left of the time on the status bar (eg. new sms notification icon) are so faint and greyed out I can barely see them. Is this the same for everyone or a glitch? The time itself, plus battery and signal strength are all bright and clear. Running Go Launcher Ex but same problem with stock launcher.

Finding it very annoying as I cannot see whether I have any new messages without opening the messaging app (Go Notifications plug-in doesn't seem to work either).

Would really appreciate hearing what others' sms status bar icons look like, are they clearly visible?

i havent seen a problem with mines... did you check your bright level?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342419122555.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342419122555.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: Tab88
Upvote 0
hey.. i have been facing a similar problem. though its not a fainted out icon but i am continuously get a "-" where the notifications usually used to show up. its been few days now. it was working fine until 4/5 days back. i tried reseting and restarting but it still remains that way. please let me know if any one has any solution for the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones