Status bar icons?Support

1. Bobmole

Bobmole Member

Is there a location or file that describes what the status bar icons mean? I have a new one and do not know what it means.

Advertisement
    :
  2. [TheAndroid]

[TheAndroid] Well-Known Member

Just tell me what it looks like, Ill figure out what it is. (Or you could also slide down the status bar tap the icon and see when it takes you)
  3. Bobmole

Bobmole Member

The icon is in the part of the status bar that does not slide down. And it is a small circle with curved lines radiating perpendicular to the dot. thanks
  4. [TheAndroid]

[TheAndroid] Well-Known Member

Do you mean two arrows curving around in a circle like Yin-Yang?
  5. speeder760

speeder760 Well-Known Member

Its your gmail synchronizing
    Bobmole likes this.
  6. Bobmole

Bobmole Member

No. More like a quarter circle, then a third circle, then a half circle focused on the dot or small circle.
  7. Bobmole

Bobmole Member

Is there any central listing for standard or semi-standard android icons???????
  8. speeder760

9. Bobmole

Bobmole Member

speeder760,
    Thanks a lot. I am a new user of the Transform and am trying to understand how to make the most of it. But, I am amazed that someone in the Android development community has not published the list of basic Android icons. I have copied the info from your link into a Word doc for future reference. Thanks again.
  10. speeder760

No problem, glad to hep :).
  11. Tech Dunce

Tech Dunce New Member

I have an icon that looks sort of like the icon for a new text message with a swoop going through it. Have never seen it before. What is it?

Thanks, this is a DroidX I have.
  12. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Active Member