Steak Timer

Last Updated:

1. thebrain

thebrain Active Member This Topic's Starter

I would llike an app for cooking steaks. I want to be able to tell this app, what type of steak I am cooking; porter house, Tbone,...... How thick the cut of meat is and how I want it cooked, rare, medium, well. The App could calculate what temp and how long to cook each side. If it had a built in timer, that would be cool too.

Thanks
    Brian

Advertisement
    cameo24 likes this.
  2. cameo24

cameo24 Member

That's a freaking fantastic idea! I'm on it. It will have everything you said. Can't guarantee any timelines, but I can guarantee it will be free!

3. cameo24

cameo24 Member

Steak Timer is complete! The functionality is there, but the graphics aren't.... i'll update the graphics in future releases.

Will put it on the market tomorrow morning sometime. I will post here when it is out. Thanks thebrain for the suggestion!

B to the Rent likes this.
  4. thebrain

Wow you work fast. I can't wait to try it out

5. cameo24

cameo24 Member

Steak Timer is now up on the Market! You can search "Steak Timer" or Go to Apps -> Tools -> Just in and it should be there!

Hope you like it! Post feedback please =)

I'm going camping for the next 5 days so no updates right away but i'll look at it when I come back ;)

6. thebrain

I have it installed and will test it this weekend. I have some ideas for a paid version. If you could add the ability to time up to six steaks at a time. All of them with different settings I would pay $1-$3.

7. hel_is_heaven

hel_is_heaven Member

I haven't looked at the one you have made yet but if you could make one that can work out general meat cooking times (which also depend on weight and type of meat) that would be great :D Also depends on whether you have a fan oven. Lol. It should just be a matter of sums being done by the application when certain options are chosen :D
    Good luck!!
    Hel x

8. cameo24

cameo24 Member

I think I read your mind! Haha I just released a paid version

Wonton Games: Steak Timer Plus

$0.99CA