• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stealth Guard

Dicky

Jun 30, 2010
Hi Guys...i'm assuming this question of mine should go here.

I initially, got a case mate barely there + screen protector for my desire and it works fine.

Well I saw an offer on stealth guard and went ahead and got one.

So now i'm wondering if i can use both at the same time?

I'm assuming I have to peel off the protector and then put on the stealth guard and then i can put on my barely there case?

Or I can't have both on at the same time?

Any tips on how to apply the stealth guard would be good, never done this before :p

Not sure of the answer to your question but for anyone else interested in these,they're currently free for the Desire.

HTC Desire Full Body Protection

Just add postage.;)

Haven't even bothered trying to use mine. From what I hear they're not worth the postage..

Youtube videos show them just peeling away and trapping dirt soon after fitting.

Going to keep them just for screen protectors :D

Upvote 0
Gosh!! Thats bad to hear, I read a review on here about it that said it's quite decent.

It was a thread that compared Zagg, Stealth Guard and another popular one.

Haven't even bothered trying to use mine. From what I hear they're not worth the postage..

Youtube videos show them just peeling away and trapping dirt soon after fitting.

Going to keep them just for screen protectors :D

Upvote 0
I recently just paid the postage for the Stealth guard.

After installing the shield on my screen I noticed a sparkly, almost glittery look to the screen when put in direct light No bubbles, but there are also a few marks from where I was using a credit card to simply squeeze bubbles out; for example faint lines running across the screen where I stopped the credit card each time.

I'll be making my decision once I am in sunlight and get used to it. If not I'm getting rid of it...no worries since it was only $2.85 anyways

Upvote 0
I recently just paid the postage for the Stealth guard.

After installing the shield on my screen I noticed a sparkly, almost glittery look to the screen when put in direct light No bubbles, but there are also a few marks from where I was using a credit card to simply squeeze bubbles out; for example faint lines running across the screen where I stopped the credit card each time.

I'll be making my decision once I am in sunlight and get used to it. If not I'm getting rid of it...no worries since it was only $2.85 anyways

Sparkly, glittery look?

Ok, let me know how it goes.

Can anyone tell me about my initial question? Screen protector and guard works? Laff

Upvote 0
Hi,

I have a stealth guard - but for the wildfire - similar though
When you first apply it, it is glittery but after about a day it goes back to normal and is very good.
also it doesnt seem to peel very often for me but even if it does you put some water on it and it goes unsticky, apply it to your phone and get the water out with a card then its fine again - i have done that many times!

It seems to be very good - traps a little dirt but not excessively

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones