Dreamsongs Member This Topic's Starter

I

Advertisement
    |mpulse likes this.
  2. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member

Well....
    erm.

See, that's just too much effort to do something as trivial as stream music, but instead I'll focus on the fact that you set out to accomplish something on the Droid, and were successful.

GO YOU.

3. droidpcguru

droidpcguru Well-Known Member

I happen to like long and specific guides such as this. Almost every question is answered before it is asked.

Thanks for the info! Next time I have spare time I am going to set this up:D

4. Markroberthon

Markroberthon Member

5. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

There is a much easier way to do this. I was just informed by another member on how to do it, here is what he had me do.....

BTW and online subscription is free if you already have a normal Sirius subscription, just go to www.sirius.com and then My Account and you should see where it can be done.

6. Dreamsongs

Thanks for the input!

Last I tried to download the Rhapsody beta, it was closed for testing.

I knew applications would start rolling out as soon as I spent the time to type my instructions!

Listening to Rhapsody on Droid and typing this message at the same time. Rhapsody works great, but Droid is so slow now that it's. Barely usable.

Dave

7. Dreamsongs

Geez...

I pay something like an extra 2.00 or more every month with my Sirius subscription for online access!

Dave

8. CRPercodani

Mine is free, unless you want the CD Quality internet subscription or whatever it's called. I don't know if it is because I have a lifetime subscription or not. When you log into your account on sirius.com there is a menu on the left, the last one is "Add SIRIUS Internet Radio" click that and you should have 2 choices, one is for premium and the other is regular or normal. I chose the regular/normal or whatever it's called which is free.

9. skunkpbguy

skunkpbguy Well-Known Member

I've been using Rhapsody Beta as a tester for about a month, flawless for me. I'd spent so much time building playlists and collecting songs on my old phone, it absolutely made my day when Beta was announced.

10. Dreamsongs

Yep, I'm hooked on the Rhapsody Application!

I noticed that new Droid app does not give you full access to all the artist albums like the desktop version does. I cant access all the songs either.

Works great, just bogs down the Droid.

Still, very cool that Rhapsody did this for Droid. Now how about Sirius and Audible?!!!!!

Dave

11. holmgren

holmgren Well-Known Member

how did that turn out for you? did it work?

12. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

Must be because you're a lifetime subscriber then because I pay by the year and don't get free online streaming anymore. I think they started the pay based system a year and a half ago?

13. CRPercodani

PERFECTLY! Thank you so so much man, I had been wanting this forever.

I guess so, although I just made my internet radio account like 3 months ago and it had 2 options, one for free and one that costs.

14. ramdroid

ramdroid Member

Now if Rhapsody would get past Beta and actually launch on Droid I could add it to my vzw employee plan for $7.50. So I wait.

BUT, my in-laws have comcast internet SO I could go over to their house and setup a rhapsody with their account and log in through my droid then right?

15. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

Wtf?? Sirius online is free after you purchase?? XM says it is extra.... $%$%$%$ anyways I am cancelling them in June..