Steel Droid 3.0

Last Updated: 2012-02-09 00:29:18
  1. trini.s2k

trini.s2k Well-Known Member

Ok guys i did the steel droid 3.0 very nice roms first off , a pain in the you kno what to do , but i have the link for the sbf if you need it but you need to be on froyo , when rooting you will need to unplug the phone when it reebots because it goes into the screen when you go to sbf , u just need to powercycle and it picks it back up , great rom like i said biggest problem camera doesnt work , it freezes after you take a pic on the pic you take, and thats the only problem i see so far great rom either way.

Advertisement
  2. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

Sounds like you can do better. What good is it if the camera doesn't work?
  3. jerry42570

jerry42570 Well-Known Member

Thanks for trying it....I just didn't want to go back to froyo. Looks interesting though.

Also, agreeing with colchiro about the camera thing. No camera, no flashy.
  4. cougar214

cougar214 Well-Known Member

Ok, that's a bit confusing. It appears to be a GB Rom but he is saying to SBF back to Froyo? Has anyone tried flashing this over stock .602/605?

I would try but I'm too big to be a guinea pig....lol
  5. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

being a guinea pig is how to test these things. you should cougar, i would, but i do not have a dx anymore :(
  6. cougar214

O'k, you talked me into it.....:D

EDIT: No go. this Rom checks the kernel before flashing so it would appear this is a strict Froyo based 2nd init Rom. That's a shame..:(
  7. VoidedSaint

which means, its not a gb kernel rom, so it will be removed from the rom/theme list
  8. cougar214

that is correct young padiwan learner.....lol..go ahead and throw this in with the other froyo Roms.

Just so everyone knows, I had to SBF after trying to flash this over stock GB so don't try it. I think the OP should be edited and "Gingerbread" be removed from the title so there is no confusion.
  9. VoidedSaint

gingerbread isnt in the op...
  10. cougar214

No, I meen in the OP on the Rom page.
  11. VoidedSaint

thats not the op then is it cougar? :p

and i had already removed it
  12. cougar214