• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Steinheil Screen Protector

lexluthor

Android Expert
May 15, 2010
Anyone know for sure if this will fit the Samsung Vibrant properly?

SGP Steinheil ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S i9000

It says it's Galaxy S i9000. I'm not sure it's going to be exact.

If not, anyone want to suggest some alternatives?

No, don't bother suggesting invisishield.

I've used Steinheil before, so I know I like that kind.

Is the Ghost Armor closer to the rubbery feel of the Inivisishield or the hard plastic feel of the Steinheil?

How's the Amzer one?
http://www.amzer.com/Amzer-Super-Clear-Screen-Protector-with-Cleaning-Cloth-P88775.htm

I've heard that the T-Mo one doesn't cover the buttons at the bottom too, so I'd prefer not to get that one.

You see the picture on the Steinheil one, right? If you don't mind the holes and all, then it should fit fine since it's the same screen and form as the Vibrant.

I believe Ghost Armor is like Invisible Shield. Any company that boasts "military grade" has that rubber feeling. Take a look at Phantom Skinz. They claim their's aren't rubbery. I'm waiting for a couple of people on xda to post their review on it.

I saw some clips on the Amzer ones on youtube. Seems okay, but never actually used one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones