Steinheil screen protectorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jesuscalle

jesuscalle Member This Topic's Starter

Is it worth it to get the SGP Incredible Shield 4.0 for MOTOROLA Droid X (Gloss Type Full Body Screen Protection Film Set), or should i get the crystal clear screen protector?

Advertisement
  2. sparky07

sparky07 Well-Known Member

I have never used the full body protector, but the SGP Ultra Crystal is awesome! You won't be disappointed

3. mr.derp

mr.derp Member

I'm about to buy the full body kit just to try it while I wait for a decent or high end case to come out.

4. ObiDon

ObiDon Well-Known Member

I replaced the Verizon Anti-Glare protector with the SGP Ultra Crystal Clear and I am very impressed with how much clearer and brighter the screen shows now. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with the Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear screen protectors.

:D

5. n0t4g4iN

n0t4g4iN Member

Does it cover the whole glass or only just the screen like the verizon protectors?

6. ObiDon

ObiDon Well-Known Member

It covers the whole screen. I hated seeing the edges of the Verizon protector.

Don

7. Ladiesman

Ladiesman Member

I recommend Steinheil. They make the best screen protectors and their deliveries are fast. I ordered mine and got it in 2 days.

8. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Ditto

9. vr4

vr4 Well-Known Member

ordered the full body kit friday and already got the email stating it shipped. looks like ill be getting it the same time my phone is supposed to arrive.

fwiw the full wrap includes the crystal screen protector everyone here is reccomending. i got the complete wrap so anything that gets into the case will have less of a chance to damage the phone.