step by step how to install new android osSupport

1. daoudi

daoudi Member

dear.
    can anybody helps me and tell me the steps that i have to do before install my android version on my device .
    and can anybody also help me to get the jelly bean files as like to download it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Not too sure what you are asking there. Could you explain a bit more please.

Jelly Bean is only available for rooted phones as it has not been officially released for the SGSII yet.
  3. daoudi

daoudi Member

the first thing that i'm looking for is before installing my os version what should i format and what is cwm and how to use it
    for the second point thnx cz actually i search through internet but i didn't find anything only some videos which updated there SGSII device using unoffcially versions
  4. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

1. Have you rooted your phone as ClockWorkMod, (CWM), is for rooted handsets only and is installed during the rooting process.

2. Input ... *#1234# on your dial pad and let me know the information about your version that it shows.

3. Are you trying to upgrade your phone on stock firmware or are you planning on flashing custom ROM's?