• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stepping Down. (Aaaaand, we're back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
Update: Look down a couple posts.

I will make this announcement short and sweet guys.

I've taken a few days to think about it and have decided to step down as androidforums' General Administrator and “Community Manager” of Rob's network of sites. I hope I've done you all well and am sorry I haven't been able to do you better. For what it's worth.. I did do my best and this is very hard for me to post (I've been staring at the submit button for hours now). It's been a real fun couple of years! I have to keep reminding myself it's for the best.

Until I've been replaced please direct all admin related inquiries/PMs to Rob. As always, please remember to PM mods and senior mods first – as they may be able to help you and that's exactly what they're here for.

Don't be too surprised if you still see me posting. After all, I do own an awesome Droid and this IS the best android forum on the net. ;)

Alright everyone. Again, I will make this short and sweet.

Rob and I have taken a few days to iron some things out and I'm pleased to announce we have reached an accord. I'm back for the duration. In addition to that – we've developed a tighter man-bond. We looked close into each others eyes, magic happened, and realized we simply could not take the thought of being apart. It was beautiful.

Please resume your regularly scheduled everything.

:)
If you're really curious about details – too bad. None-ya. But it may be.. addressed.. in a general manner on the next tea time episode as it is – let's face it – the big fat elephant in the room for some of us old school regulars.
I do apologize for being "that guy". You know, the one that goes then immediately comes back. I promise it was.. legit(?). Don't worry though, I won't be the one that does it repeatedly.

Good to be back, I missed it.

Edit: Also, to those who've PM'd me over the past few days.. I will start addressing those PMs tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones