• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stereo bluetooth earbuds needed!

IOGEAR - GBMH211W6 - Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones w/ built-in mic
these i have been searching everywhere for. i just got done talking with a support rep and he said they were discontinued, and has no idea why. they seemed to me to be perfect. and i was going to buy them. i would much rather have earbuds because they stay in place the best but wires get snagged in the gym.
has anyone had any luck with these iogear set or can i be recommended to a set similar or that fits my required standards?

I have the Sennheiser MM 200. Sound quality is top notched by bluetooth standards. I would wish a little more bass though. But in terms of comfort, I think this is one of the best of all Stereo bluetooth headsets, especially if you wear glasses like me.

For activities, I would recommend the Motorola MOTOROKR S9, though I don't have this, I heard better reviews from this then the Motorola HT820 which I do have. Sound quality of the HT820 is okay, but comfort wise it's uncomfortable bordering to slightly painful for my case because of my glasses.

Upvote 0
I have the Sennheiser MM 200. Sound quality is top notched by bluetooth standards. I would wish a little more bass though. But in terms of comfort, I think this is one of the best of all Stereo bluetooth headsets, especially if you wear glasses like me.

For activities, I would recommend the Motorola MOTOROKR S9, though I don't have this, I heard better reviews from this then the Motorola HT820 which I do have. Sound quality of the HT820 is okay, but comfort wise it's uncomfortable bordering to slightly painful for my case because of my glasses.
i own an s9 and in my experience, it is garbage for body building. when working out you move around alot and the s-9 is bouncy and falls out of possition, not to mention it has a giant bar in the back and also in working out one must constantly press up against machine padding and it pops of imediately. worst bluetooth experience i have ever had. something that is onlt present on your ears is required like the one i linked above the small length of wire only connects the two peripherals and does not have any structure to leverage them off.

Upvote 0
Motorola s305 I believe is what I have. Bought them for music but ended up being the best Bluetooth I've ever heard for talking. Most clear from my end and the other persons. Also pretty cheap. I got them from Verizon for 23 buks with overnight shipping included.

but then that still seems to be connected by what looks to be a rigid structure at the back!

Upvote 0
I ordered these - should arrive later this week.

I was looking for something I could use while working out, but also something with a microphone so I can switch over to phone.

The sound is supposed to be amazing with these, but what I'm most excited about is the ability to use any headphones with it. I plan on plugging it into my stereo and just stream music from my phone.

Sony Ericsson MW600 Bluetooth Stereo Headset W/ FM Radio at MobileCityOnline.com

Hard to go wrong for $50.

Upvote 0
Guys, I'm not sure how many of you are fortunate enough to be able to wear ear buds when working out, but I can't.

I have to wear behind the ear style headphones when I run. In fact, I've tried a few, and my favorite are these cheapos I got from Amazon. For under $30, it's a freaking steal. 45 min - 50 min of use a day and they last a week and a half. Charges fast, pairs easily, sound quality is good when talking on the phone (yes it has a built in mic), volume can be made way louder than you would want, and for the deal, you simply cannot go wrong. I've been using them for over 7 months now and I've only charged them it seems maybe less than 10 times, and like I said, I use them every day. I couldn't bring myself to spend $100 or anything even close to that when there are these available for the price. I can even talk on the phone while I run, and as soon as the call is ended it switches back to Pandora.

My set up is sweet. HTC Evo, armband holster, and a set of bluetooth headphones. It's every runners dream.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones