Stereo Bluetooth Problem

Last Updated:

1. ChilledMatt

ChilledMatt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have just bought a cheap stereo bluetooth clip from ebay that appeared to work really well with my G1. However having listened to it for a while the music tracks speed up and slow down (wow and flutter). Is this a common problem with bluetooth or would a more expensive bluetooth device not do it?

Advertisement
  2. muzicman0

muzicman0 Well-Known Member

I don't notice this on either of my stereo bluetooth devices.

mm0

3. ChilledMatt

My g1 doesn't do it with my non-bluetooth headphones so I'm guessing it's the cheap made in china cr@p I've bought. That'll teach me to be a cheapskate.
    Thanks for the reply.

4. randel77

randel77 Well-Known Member

I think I have the same bluetooth device (charges with usb to 3.5 jack adapter). Anyway mine works pretty good. It dosen't have any of the symptoms you described. The range is pretty good, if I set my phone down on the coffe table I can pretty much walk around the house with out problem. However if I put my phone in my back pocket the sound gets "garbled". If I put phone in my front or side pocket its fine, go figure. Anyway maybe you got a bad one.
    I've had mine for about six months or so.

5. ChilledMatt

Yeah sounds like the same device. I have noticed if I leave my phone still it is not as noticeable as I am connecting the bluetooth clip to my hi-fi.