Stereo Stereos?

Last Updated:

1. leftystrat

leftystrat Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, as any number of other highly improbable things were occurring but there we were, in the car, Droid plugged into the stereo, listening to MP3's, courtesy of the Music app, when a podcast started.

At first I thought it was because the damn Music app picked up my podcasts that were in a different directory. Since we were at frequent complete stops anyway (Philthydelphia traffic), I looked at the infernal device and discovered that the Median app was playing a podcast - at the same time the Music app was playing music.

I don't know if you can even do that on purpose, or why you'd want to, but there we are. Without any prompting whatsoever, I was getting two audio apps at the same time.

Tomorrow I'll post a message asking why my very large car becomes invisible sometimes.

Advertisement
  2. marvinrock

marvinrock Well-Known Member

I use neither of those apps, but I've had different combinations of Subsonic/DoggCatcher/Pandora/A-OK Radio playing 2 at a time. Normally it's random, sometimes it's a bluetooth glitch, sometimes it's a headphone jack glitch.

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

I've had 2 different apps playing like that before.

4. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Me too. I think last time it happened I had the music player running in the background and kind of forgot about it (had it set kind of low). Then I browsed to a web page (youtube video or something) that had sound, and both sounds where playing...