Steve Jobs:

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

After the exciting Google I/O keynote last Thursday, we learned two things. Firstly, Vic Gundotra is a great speaker and needs to be recognized as the “face” of Google. Secondly, a lot of heads were turned to Android and people questioned whether or not Apple was now the one playing catch-up.Being Android fans, I can’t [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

Jobs is swimming in the river in Egypt - DeNile !! :D

3. rlwfish

rlwfish Member

...what else could he say?

4. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

He could show some class and ignore it, like the statement was so crazy it wasn't worth the effort to answer. You don't get a reputation for throwing angry fits for nothing though.

5. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I always think that if it comes to absolute war, Google could just take off all of its apps from the Apple app store. I've always thought that if Google REALLY wanted to hurt Apple, they could do that. It would be a huge selling point for Android to have Google maps and all Google services.

6. Mr_N1ce

Mr_N1ce Well-Known Member

But then Google would lose all iPhone users as Google maps users... I think keeping them is more important for Google

7. Poldie

Poldie Well-Known Member

Why?

8. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Google doesn't want to lose the advertising revenue.

9. topher

topher Member

Well.... Lets just think for one second... Apple claims that "Before you pick it up, you already know how to use it." But if you think about it wouldn't that be Google? I mean what is the most used search engine in the world? How about the incredible Email that apple supports... Oh wait there is no email for everyday people that is hosted by Apple. I mean it just makes sense that Google is just a better company, not in what they produce but what their main corporation is. A FRIKIN' SEARCH ENGINE. They know what we want, how much, what we need, where we search for it, who emails us, what they email us about, and they even know if your going to invent something... if you search for a previously made patent. They ARE the social media because they know everything about us... meaning they know what we want. All out war? Mac wouldn't survive so there will be no "absolute war" because there is a large possibility that Google has a large amount of Mac stock shares and visa versa. Just think of the one thing you say to someone when they, or you, don't know what it is... Google that $#!*

10. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

What about the new Google/Adobe powerhouse... imagine if both companies pulled their support for Apple products... goodbye Apple!

11. darreno1

darreno1 Well-Known Member

Poor Steve Blow Jobs.....

12. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

iPhone: Available on one domestic carrier
    Android: Available on almost every domestic carrier.

You do the math, and figure out the potential market share for Android vs Apple.

topher likes this.
  13. Brinkley1988

Brinkley1988 Well-Known Member

Wow...