Still cannot connect to 4G NetworkSupport

Last Updated:

1. h2_hummer

h2_hummer Active Member This Topic's Starter

So it's been almost 2 weeks now and I still cannot connect to the 4G Network. The phone finds the 4G network, but cannot "obtain an IP address from Sprint".

Sprint has been working on the problem, I get atleast 2 phone calls/emails from them daily, to try new things. But at this point, they have not been able to figure it out.

At this point, I have to believe it is just a bad phone, but they said they cannot replace it until Friday, which thankfully is almost here.

Hopefully no one else will see this problem. But if you have/do and figure out how to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks... C

Advertisement
  2. RiverOfIce

RiverOfIce Banned

It has to be a bad phone, have it replaced.

3. ckeller52

ckeller52 New Member

Same problem here. Reset the phone re-boot take the battery out and let it set. Nothing works, it started two days ago, sprint is calling me back in the morning because they thought it might connect while I'm at my house. What the heck, I have to play the game. We'll see what they say tomorrow but I think the 4G radio has issues.

4. Mr. KB

Mr. KB Member

I'm experiencing the same issue with mypone, the 4G network 'tries' to connect to the sprint network then nothing. I've tried the 'reset battery' adn it didn't work, who's shipping out bad phones to sprint?